About the Company
Our client, a biotechnology company focused on unique, revolutionary treatments for patients is currently seeking an interim Quality Control Manager in their Lexington location, with the possibility of becoming permanent.
- Overseeing standards, methods and procedures for inspecting, testing and evaluating company products.
- Developing budgets and monitoring expenditures.
- Recommendations for corrective actions necessary to ensure conformity with quality standards.
- Ensuring finished products conform to government and company standards and satisfy GMP regulations.
- Directing and approving formal investigations, deviations, OOS and CAPA investigations and summary reports.
- Selecting, developing and evaluating QC personnel to ensure the efficient operation of the work group.
- Reviewing and approving generated testing results.
Share This Position:
- Requires B.S./M.S. in a scientific discipline or equivalent
- Strong leadership and management skills
- Prior knowledge of EP, USP or relevant guidance documents based departmental responsibilities (Analytical, Bioassay, Microbiology, etc.)
- Strong understanding of cGMPs.
- Minimum of 10+ year’s relevant experience in a GMP environment.