About the Company:
Our client, a global leader in the Medical Device industry, is looking to hire a Machinist III to join their Mansfield location. The company is recognized for delivering affordable and accessible advanced medical technologies that help healthcare professionals improve the quality of life for their patients.
The Machinist III will perform complex setups of CNC and manual machinery to manufacture medical components from raw material in a team based environment. Key Responsibilities include:
- Operate CNC and manual metal fabricating equipment including turning, milling, grinding, drilling, tapping, EDM and honing.
- Actively participate in product/process improvement and development.
- Set up and operate various inspection instruments as required.
- Work closely with engineers and toolmakers in the areas of fixture design, cutting tool design, process development and part design.
- Ability to make minor fixture modifications and repairs.
- Identify problems in production and development.
- Provide other machinists with technical support.
- Prepare material and work orders for production as needed.
- Read and understand blue prints.
- Establish cutter compensation and tool offsets.
Share This Position:
- Must have a minimum of 3 years of experience in the operation of machining moderate to highly complex components from an array of materials.
- Must have 3 + years of experience with CNC milling turning grinding and EDM machines.
- Must have experience with CAD / CAM and basic shop math computations including geometry and Trigonometry.
- CNC programming class or equivalent experience is required.